Friday, August 20
My ass fucking hurts and I don't know why.

George Harrison is my favorite Beatle, hands fucking down!

Just had to get that out. Ass pain can really get to your head.

It is really sweltering hot today. And I've been listening to Zeppelin non-stop for the past week. It's insane, but insanely good.

I've been debating whether tomorrow I should buy Where The West Was Won or This is Spinal Tap. I really can't decide. What do you folks think? 5 hours of hunky Zeppelin ass or one of the greatest and funniest movies of all time about my favorite genre of music? Decisions, decisions.

So, today was nothing special again. My eyes are tired at looking for Robert Plant pictures, but it's all good. Been eating nothing but soup all day, cuz there's nothing else. Tried to find the extras in the 21 Grams dvd but there are no fucking extras goddammit. The Blockbuster case said there's a making-of featurette and there is no fucking making-of featurette. Then I had had enough of trying to find some extra footage of Sean Penn and watched Celebrity Poker Showdown. Michael fucking Ian Black is awesome.

How is that almost every single piece of furniture in my room is dented? Let's list the damages.

Desk:
1. launching hot wheels cars molded the edges
2. pieces scraped off, from when trying to open an ink cartridge to see what it looked like inside with a pair of scissors
3. bottom hide your feet wall demented, i have no idea who kicked it
4. back cardboard of shelf on desk starting to rip off

Brand New Dresser:
1. several dents from a falling metal vase

Bed Post:
1. scratches and dents, from who knows where

Chair:
1. one of the legs are bent
2. screws keep getting loose

Remote Control:
1. sometimes it doesn't work, so you have to hit it. even if the tv is only a few months old

Closet Door:
1. one sliding door is crooked

Board on Desk Holding Up Computer:
1. chips
2. paint peeling off

Table Behind Desk:
1. looks like it's gonna die

Glass Shelves:
1. i don't ever touch them!


Christina N. @ 8:25 PM