Thursday, August 26
At last, my stomach pain is gone! Damn sour milk, it finally rid of itself entirely from my system.

So tomorrow I'm going to the movies at 2:00. Not my particular time of choice, considering I still like to sleep during that hour, but Jeannie wants to get out for once and she's going to meet her friend there after my mom drops us off, and I'm free to do whatever I want. I doubt anyone will see my announcement and want to join me. Fuckers. This is your only chance. And I'm not going to chase you down and brand your ass with a cattle prod that says that you're officially going to the movies with me.

I hate it when my mom forces me to shower. Like just a half hour ago. I was busy typing or laughing at Axl or something and she suddenly walks by my door yelling "CHRISTINA GO TAKE A SHOWER YOU SMELL LIKE SHIT!" I know it's childish, but bathing is one of my most least favorite things to do. But I do like smelling like flowers and body soap. It's the process to acheive that aroma that sucks.

I have been busting my ass off all night til the point of numbness that if you shot napalm up my ass i wouldn't feel a thing. Izzy Stradlin, that man never talks. I've searched far and wide on the internet for footage of him talking. None. Not a single thing. He's worse than John Paul Jones! Quieter, hides behind the other guys in the band better, god! But then again, I'd been sidetracking and just looking at pictures of him. He is one hell of a sexy quiet man who never talks.

I even got a new set of icons of him. What a sad, sad, life I live.


Christina N. @ 12:26 AM