Wednesday, August 11
The huge zephead I am, the truth is that I don't own a single album. And the box set that I seldom talk about? My metalshop teacher lent me his to borrow so of course I copied it. Without my folks' financial aid I'd be a dead hobo crushed by a car in the middle of the street just waiting for the sanitary dudes to come and scrape my god awful smelly corpse off the concrete with a spatula. Sure, you've come over my house and seen our fancy furniture. My parents pay for everything, and since they hate this shit they call my music they vowed to never pay a single thing that has to do with it. No, I don't beg that's for pussies even though I am one. I only have about 70 dollars left buried somewhere in my closet to last me til Christmas, where I probably won't receive any more that 30 dollars max. The gifts get less and less every year. Fuckers. And that 30 I get from Christmas is all that will have to last til my birthday in July. That's right, I only get paid mediocre twice a year.

What's an impoverished musichead going to do? Nothing. That's my pathetic solution. Well, next to picking up lose sticky change on the floor of MacDonald's restuarants.

Shaina, you gotta be online sometime so I could send you your livejournal cut shit thing via AIM.


Christina N. @ 9:10 PM