Monday, August 9
"The Final Countdown" - Europe

MAN THAT SONG SUCKS I CAN'T STAND IT.

I should never watch 50 Most Awesomely Bad Songs ever again. It is proven fact that a geographically named band can suck my nonexistant cock, and suck it well.

I don't want to return my Jim Morrison book to the library. It's no fair.

What the fuck happened on That '70's Show on Wednesday???

School can suck my nonexistant cock too. And along with all the people there that might as well marry a Dashboard cd. True, I did overall enjoy freshman year but I had also discovered people that I never want to interfere with again and wish I could send a nazi to go rape them. Let's face it, a college degree is only proof that you have brains so you have fucking proof to get a fucking good job. I would only go to college (and the rest of high school) for the lectures and not do any of the shitwork because I couldn't give a fuck. Seriously, some lectures are really intriguing and I'm willing to listen. There is a lot to learn out there, but there has to be some other way prove your knowledge besides a piece of toilet paper with your name in english lettering on it.

The fear of getting a crappy lunch block and classes with crappy people bothers me like wedgies bother a first time metal thong wearer. If everything does turn out bad enough, I'd probably go to guidance and get my whole schedule switched.

It is 1:39 in the morning and I want some nice soothing cheesecake. Strawberry cheesecake preferably.

I heard there's a new season of Queer Eye For the Straight Guy. I'm excited. Carson and I must get together and shop our socks off. No wait it's a trend to not wear socks. Shop our virginities off. Or at least mine.

The new Hives album is funkalicious masturbate-a-licious. I'm totally into them again. Shame on me for thinking they lost their touch, what a dumb shit. I wanted to read this article spread about them in Spin magazine, but I couldn't afford its 4 dollars worth and was already in the small newsstand for long enough, so I had to leave. My heart aches just thinking about it.


Christina N. @ 2:08 AM