Tuesday, August 17
I'm waiting for That '70s Show to be on. Yes, I'm going to have watched 4 episodes in one day. Got a fucking problem? Thought so.

I am extremely disappointed that I missed The Hives on David Letterman last night. Extremely disappointed.

Again I ask, does anyone know how much it costs to subscribe to Classic Rock Magazine?

They are going to force me to take driving lessons this year. Which scares me very much, considering I can't either drive a bumper car correctly, nor a car in a video game not looking like I'm driving under the influence. Beware kids, I'll be out on the road this year. And I will not be sorry if I run over your grandmother because the cranky bitch probably deserved it for blocking traffic anyway.

Over the course of this summer I have become obsessed with That '70s Show. It is the only time that I will ever get out of my schedule of eating, sitting, and showering to do something else other than eating, sitting, and showering.

I've started watching Celebrity Poker Showdown, because Michael Ian Black's my hero and Danny Masterson was on it. At first I couldn't stand that show thinking it was boring shit that could only be unboring if you were playing it yourself. But who was I to judge it if I only watched 20 seconds of it. Now I find it rather fascinating and pretty funny, when the celebrities start to bitch at each other or pull out their lucky charms, like Michael Ian Black's autographed photo of David Copperfield.

Oddly enough, I don't know a single a person who knows how to play poker besides myself. People are such pussies.

I've just gotten the most uncontrollable urge to go out and buy more jeans.


Christina N. @ 11:54 PM