Sunday, August 29
Guns n fucking Roses. Best shit out there. The long car ride to New York gave me time to finally listen and analyze some of my new cds. Including Appetite for Destruction, which I burned from the brand new 50 pack of CDR's I just got. I had always been screaming inside deep in my little candy heart that says "FUCK OFF" inside my ribs that I call my blood pumping heart for at least just one Guns n Roses album.

Thanks a bunch Carrie! =D =D =D

Blah blah blah. Sorry kids, I've run out of funnies for now. My creative juices haven't been flowing. Neither has my blood, because I'm as tired as a crack addict that's been running on the freeway bare-assed for 5 hours.

My wish of owning an issue of Classic Rock Magazine has still not fucking come true yet. Borders didn't have any copies. And sadly enough, my dear Barnes and Noble didn't either. The guy who worked there and tried to help me find it had really hot eyes. But he would've been completely hot if he were skinnier. Anyway, enough with my adolescent horniness. He said that they only recieve a few copies every month and the next shipment would be around next week. I need it for school, in case of boredom. I know I know, I'll need at least 10 more magazines to get through to the time of the next shipment, but oh well. But then I spotted something far better than any cheesecake or 10 foot brownie.

JIMMY PAGE WAS ON THE HUGE COVER OF MOJO MAGAZINE.

It had a free cd with Robert Johnson's original version of "Travelling Riverside Blues," articles featuring The Hives, and Rufus Wainwright. Hotness.


Christina N. @ 5:32 PM