Monday, July 5
Word of advice for before-going-to-bed rituals: Never watch 50 Most Awesomely Bad Songs before you go to sleep. How am I supposed to sleep with "I'm too sexy for my car, too sexy for my car, too sexy by far!" playing over and over in my head while seeing bald night club dancers wearing fishnet shirts? And fortunately enough, once I did get to sleep, I didn't have kinky dreams of cats and ripped t shirts and bald men on steroids with prune-sized testicles.

It comes to mind that I now have an excuse for everything.

"I'm too sexy to pay for it."
"I'm too sexy for school."
"I'm too sexy for your party."
"I'm too sexy to help you."
"I'm too sexy for this project."
"I'm too sexy to take you."
"I'm too sexy to talk to you."

The sad part is, I'm not sexy. :(


Christina N. @ 6:02 PM