Wednesday, July 21
I seriously envy Pamela Des Barres. Seriously. Call me a whore all you want, but she was one goddamn lucky bitch. Let's see who she has fucked thus far:

Jim Morrison
Jimmy Page
Jimi Hendrix
Keith Moon

And that's just the sprinkles on the cake. I can't remember the numerous, and I mean numerous, others she said in an interview for VH1, but that's enough to cramp you up so bad as though you're on your heavy day. I'd like to read her book, I'm With the Band: Confessions of a Groupie just out of curiosity and well, it seems fascinating enough. Come on, I know you kids want to read that too.

I'd also like to read that autobiography damn I forgot what it's called that David Lee Roth wrote. The only problem is: no money. Why can't the fucking school pay for it? Hey at least I'm willing to learn about something.

Sometimes I wonder why I'm always on AIM when I rarely ever IM anyone. Let's say....once a week. Makes no sense. And stating this doesn't either.

My mom's working all this week at night. Ah, peace and quiet. No, she's not a hooker. Florist that is.

She said this Saturday we're going to the Rockaway Mall at Victoria's Secret to use up our $10 gift card. Frankly, I despise that mall and doesn't it seem odd that lots of people from your school and the shitful rival school hang out there too? Who gives a fuck picking out lacy lingerie is damn fun. But unless you look like Carnie Wilson 10 years ago I suggest you not even think about that.

Although I despise the mall, I only go to hang out with friends, which is only like once every 6 months. Yeah, just try to find a person who gets grounded as often and long as I do. Just try. It's as hard as identifying your children in a playground while high on LSD and ecstasy dowsed down with Absolut Vodka.

Bad Haircut show on August 6th. I can't go. My heart is broken. Reasons are:

1. I'll be coming back from vacation from Hawaii
2. something in other words, my head was beat into the dirt

I think there's a Knife the Glitter show on the 27th next week. Can someone buy me a t-shirt?

What the fuck is wrong with Rancid? That guy should not write another single goddamn note until he is back on crack. Their crappy song is stuck in my head and it's not making me feel any better than what I've been complaining all through this death threat to Gwar I call a journal entry. Having Good Charlotte and Kelly Osbourne in their video? Smiling throughout the whole video? Punk? My ass.


Christina N. @ 5:34 PM