Tuesday, July 6
Aw man, I have the sudden urge to slather creamy silvery sparkly stuff all over myself and dance like Scott Weiland in that video. With psycho-angst 3-month-constipated Teletubbies and all. Well, minus the Sarah Michelle Gellar. This is what happens when you haven't stepped out of the house in a long time.

Holy shit that's a good idea for a Halloween costume! On Halloween I could slather a thousand silver milky pen's worth of ink on myself, wear a black bikini and dance around like an erotic pixie maniac and have some people dress as Teletubbies with pregnant-woman-in-labor faces.

My birthday's in exactly a week from today. Monica's gonna come over with cake and I'm gonna eat it all in 5 minutes. 2 minutes if it were chocolate. 20 seconds if it were a giant fudge brownie.

Come to think of it, I was being a shithead and didn't get anything for her birthday nor did I acknowledge it at all. I think I'm going to get her something on Friday when I go shopping. Who cares if her birthday was last month. And why the hell is there this freaky beam of light moving around the room? It's the least I can do, cuz she's the most devoted and loyal friend I've ever had, and I've always taken her generosity for granted. Yes, Christina is so full of shit.


Christina N. @ 7:12 PM