Wednesday, July 14
I heard a bird chirp at 1:15 in the morning. That's no fucking fair.

They cancelled That 70's Show last night. That's no fucking fair either. I'm starting to really like that show. But there are some flaws. Some of the acting is really fucking shitty. Especially Donna. And they don't have any chemisty between the characters at all. Most definitely Eric and Donna. Sheesh, and they're getting married. On the other hand, it has really good writing and situations. Ok this is boring me anyway that show is cool.

I'm thinking about taking up art again. I can't do anything else good. That's the only thing left. I'd scan my drawings for you losers who actually read this Gwar shit, but the scanner is as crappy as a lock of Michael Bolton's hair.

Speaking of Michael Bolton, HE'S ON I LOVE THE 90'S. I give that show a ZERO. Michael Bolton automatically makes a show CRAPPY. NEVER put Michael Bolton on your show if you want it to be successful. Or even have at least a single viewer. Or even have any of the producers watch it.


Christina N. @ 4:29 PM