Tuesday, July 6
Isn't there anyone out there who agrees with me that Perry Farrell is ugly as hell? It of course doesn't make Jane's Addiction a crappy band but, this morning at approximately 1:30 I happened to be watching the "Just Because" video and he keeps shaking his ass in front of the camera and well, I have succeeded in making it another night of difficulty getting to sleep.

My report card finally came in today, and all I have to say is that I did not get any absences at all and that I rank 106 out of a class of 295.

And a birthday card that my grandparents sent me from California came in today, with 20 dollars inside.

That is much of an improvement from the last time they sent me and the sibling birthday cards, cuz mine mysteriously got "lost" in the mail and I got not money or card at all, while the other person got a card and 20 bucks.


Christina N. @ 6:59 PM