Thursday, July 22
Should the Anti-Avril Lavigne Association (AALA) come back? I remember I started it a year or so ago and you can't imagine how many people IMed me dissing me and complaining to me, claiming that "she's fucking awesome and is the best singer in the whole world" or "she totally kicks ass so why won't you fuck off". Hahaha or something like that. There were only like 9 members total. Nine. I'm ashamed of you people these days. Thinking a revolution about nothing will be led by such prissy midget who wears influenza makeup? Not to mention you Dashboard fans. You don't know shit about, um, anything to say the least.

What the fuck is with Stryper? Parents say that "rock n roll is the devil" and here comes an 80's hair metal christian rock band with hair, leather, lights, aquanet, day-glo spandex and all. Talk about an oxymoron. Not to mention that they are morons. They threw bibles into the crowd. Oh wow that is just so holy what if it was a hardcover one and kills a fan by hitting them on the head? The fan deserved it anyway for attending one of their concerts and headbanging in the name of God. To tell you the truth, I haven't heard much of their music but I have heard enough to know that they suck. Let's just simplify it down to this: ALL CHRISTIAN ROCK SUCKS. It's nothing but pathetic irony. Oh man and Creed, I bet even the Pope got up and did the mashed potato hearing that they broke up.

I got a blister on my thumb from peeling giant okra today. For dinner. I don't even like vegetables and my mom makes me cut them up or peel them or prepare them or whatever the fuck you could do to them for cooking.

Haha, my sister has diarrhea. She's been taking up the bathroom for at least 5 times today already. And no, I did not put laxatives or flu germs in her cantaloupe which she loves to eat so much.


Christina N. @ 5:36 PM