Friday, July 23
I have been doing absolutely nothing this past week. Wake up, eat, watch tv, shower, internet. Same thing. Over and over and over. Who gives a fuck this is the life.

Why do people dislike that Crash Test Dummies song "Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm" so much? I think it's good and makes a very nice lullaby.

I'm watching the "Big Bang Baby" video right now, and oh man do Scott's lime pants turn me on.

Things at home are going pretty badly. No one wants to have anything to do with me and you can't imagine how lonely it is. Oh well it's their goddamn fault anyway for jumping to conclusions.

Wow I smell really good Caress soap is the shit. I could just smell myself all day til the soapy smell wears off.

This basement computer kicks ass no adware!

Oh yeah, mall tomorrow. I hate Rockaway Townsquare shopping. Because I end up wearing the same clothes as at least 3 other bitches in school. And that's not funny. I had already seen like 5 people with my Led Zeppelin shirt. Jeez, fuck off posers. One of them even bought it just to piss me off. It worked. I used to wear it like every 2 days it was insane.


Christina N. @ 5:56 PM