Friday, July 9
I was watching Whose Line is it Anyway?, and I started thinking about manatees. What good are they to this world? Well, besides for being something fun for boat propellers to cut up and send blood and blubber splattering everywhere for the fish to suck on, they're absolutely useless. They take up space and even if they are gentle creatures, they aren't the prettiest pool ornaments either. They're as useless as emo kids. All they do is cry and cry that they wanna die, we don't need them. And, they'd be fun to shoot with a colt .45 and watch them fall in their own puddle of tears and blood. It's their wish come true. Go to hell or something and shove pineapples up Hitler's ass for all I care.

Tomorrow I have to go to the skin dude in New York for the last time. And this time I want to eat in Little Italy or else I'm gonna scream and cause so much stress that all the medicine's miracles would all be reversed. My dad's probably not taking me this time, so maybe there won't be so much trouble.

AXL IS A PUSSY. Remember that.


Christina N. @ 4:33 PM