Monday, July 12
My mom needs to get that bamboo rod out of her ass. Seriously. I'm going to have a shitty birthday if she doesn't.

Don't you sometimes want for school to be back into session? If that demon lady would stop using aluminum tampons and let me do something once in a while, I wouldn't be feeling this way. On school days I could see my friends regularly again. But then again there's those certain number of people who I can't fucking stand. Almost as bad as Gwar. I could barely even stand my own grade. That's pretty bad. I'm kind of afraid for senior year to come.

There's a bitch out there who's trying to find my journal, and she's as nosy as a crackhead paparazzo. She'll probably go around bugging every single person who's ever spoken a word to me to try to find this. I've almost had enough of her bullshit, I don't ever want to see her in school again. Or ever. Anywhere. Nowhere!

I really wish I could take 8 minute showers. Having long hair wastes approximately 20 - 30 more minutes of my useless adolescent boredness time. And I don't give a fuck about how Alanis Morrissette feels. Her music fucking sucks. Come to think of it, I'm almost considering her to be even worse than Dashboard Confessional. Go Alanis.


Christina N. @ 12:22 AM