Tuesday, July 20
Jeannie has the coolest neighbor. Because he looks like David Bowie. Every time our car pulls into her driveway I try to get a peek at the dude cuz of his holy Ziggy-ness.

The airport was boring. They don't have restaurants outside the airline gates. So it was either go home or eat chip bags. We went home after dropping them off and I ate a hella good sandwich in the car. This time I didn't get my hands dirty, but my shirt did.

On the way driving out of the airport, while I was munching on my delectable minding my own business, my mom suddenly yells out "NORTH OR SOUTH, NORTH OR SOUTH??" And so I said the first thing that the first sign said that came up and answer "North!" and then she's like "Oh shit we went the wrong way it's your fault!" And I'm thinking 'What the fuck I couldn't give a shit about getting home this sandwich is the shit.'

Hyde was wearing a Jimmy Page shirt last night on That 70's Show. What good taste that boy has. I want that shirt goddammit.

Seeing an Olive Garden commercial has ruined me from 2:00 in the morning til this very moment and being hungry is not cool.

This is pointless, but I just thought it was funny:


MCS bust a move: i dont care what conan says...i would bow down to the Fed-X pope

Auto response from WhipItGOOD05: would you bow down to the Fed-Ex Pope?


WhipItGOOD05: well good for you praise the lord
MCS bust a move: hahaha
WhipItGOOD05: haha i bless you with stamps galore
MCS bust a move: awesome
WhipItGOOD05: and on the forehead as of ash monday
MCS bust a move: you mean ash wednesday
WhipItGOOD05: shush the church of fed-ex says different!
MCS bust a move: o no! how could i forget
WhipItGOOD05: go to confession in the refrigerator fed-ex box young lady
MCS bust a move: do i have too?
WhipItGOOD05: or let hitler and his german "mail service" take your soul away? your choice
MCS bust a move: o man...tuff one
MCS bust a move: hitler has a funy moustache...but i want my soul
WhipItGOOD05: in the name of ups do it for the kids
WhipItGOOD05: hahaha
MCS bust a move: hahaha
MCS bust a move is away at 10:06:40 PM.
WhipItGOOD05: that's right mailman george will meet you at your confession!
Auto response from MCS bust a move: o man i dont want hitler to take my soul...


you werent there, you dont get it...


bbl


Maybe I should write a book someday. About nothing. I'll call it Jerry Seinfeld.


Christina N. @ 4:49 PM