Thursday, July 1
I'm bored. No one's online. Hence no one is talking to me. No has called. No one will call. And why? Because they all have sophisticated, interesting, progressive, social lives.

I'm a huge Incubus fan. I must keep my promise to myself and get A Crow Left of the Murder. It puzzles me why fucking Best Buy didn't have it. Best Buy. Did not have have A Crow Left of the Murder. They could just shut down and sell the company to Dunkin' Donuts for all I care.

Maybe I should take up art again, and start drawing. Drawing musicians is my main thing. But probably not drawing one with a lot of curly hair, like Jimmy Page, or some 80's hair metal dude, cuz that may be a bit difficult for an ass like me. I really wish the scanner had that program to load scanned pictures onto the computer, cuz then you folks could see my Van Gogh's and Picasso's.

I like rambling. It takes up time. Just the way I like that Led Zeppelin song called "Ramble On."

Hey to take up space, I'll copy and paste what was in my shitty livejournal:




I am so making that into a t shirt. Did they even spell legalize right?


Christina N. @ 5:19 PM