Thursday, July 15
My Playstation is getting lonely. I should've never let my parents put it in the sibling's room. She never plays it, and it's been gathering dust for the past few months. I mean, if it were on my property once again, it would be my child. And my Xbox? It's staying in the living room, because it's a little too chunky for me.
 
I finally downloaded "Smoke on the Water". Into my computer, into My Shared Folder, no one can take it away from me. Just try it and you'll lose your pinky.So, at last I have laughed while watching I Love the 90's. On 1995, while talking about Braveheart, Michael Ian Black was commenting that the Scottish didn't wear underwear, like Sean Connery, and says in the most awesome impression, "I'm not wearing any panties." Haha, that man is my new hero. Yeah, that might've not seemed funny what I just typed, that's because I'm a crappy writer.
 
"I Like Food" is one spiffy song. I'm glad I found it yesterday. The ironic thing is, I've been on this Gwar-tasting medicine that doesn't allow me to eat anything, anything, decent, and if I reach for something and my mom sees, she slaps my hand with her sandpaper-textured hand, and now that is pain. I've gotten used to not eating a full meal for more than 3 hours.


Christina N. @ 5:32 PM