Wednesday, July 14
So, my mom and I stopped arguing about my shittiness and started arguing over whether The Godfather is real or not. She thinks he's real and claims that some of his relatives are still in jail to this day. I think he's fake because I've read (yes, I read) the book and it is stated that everything is totally fictitious. I guess I really am shitty, because I can't believe that I am not 100% sure on this question.

You know what song I seriously cannot stand with all the agony of a thousand AIDS infested heroin needles? "The Final Countdown" by Europe. The guy on 50 Most Awesomely Bad Songs was right, any band that has is named after a geographical location sucks. Boston, Kansas, Europe, Asia, America, they all fucking suck. Even if I haven't heard all of them yet. And every band that has the word "velvet" in its name fucking kicks ass. Velvet Underground, Velvet Revolver, I heard Dino Velvet is good, Velvet Goldmine I heard is a good movie. Dammit there's a couple more but I currently forgot them at the moment. And don't even get me started on names like Taking Back Sunday or A Day at Risk or 3 Days Grace. Because they absolutely are the Ross Perot's of music.

Shut up, Every Time I Die is an exception.

It disappoints me when artists name their albums as just their artist name. Although I love The Cure, why the hell did they name their latest, and definitely not their first, as when self-titled albums are called; The Cure? That just doesn't involve a lot of creativity in that, isn't that what music is all about?


Christina N. @ 6:51 PM