Thursday, July 1
So the date is set, we're going to Hawaii in the end of this month. Sounds corny, doesn't it? Well fuck you cuz I'm leaving you assholes! Just kidding.

I'm getting tired of this layout already. It isn't much, but simplicity is cool. If there were decent hosts and uploaders that didn't resize your goddamn image, I'd have a nifty Jim Morrison or Stone Temple Pilots for you to lay your eyes upon right now.

I counted wrong, my birthday's in 12 days. Math is as easy for me as it is for Avril Lavigne to sing on the right pitch. Monica's definitely coming over with cake I think and we're gonna hang out which is really needed cuz we haven't since, so long ago I forgot. This weekend there's stuff I have to do. Next week is shopping. The next week is my birthday. The week after that, before vacation, I'm free. Any takers? I highly doubt it.

Summer's going fast, which is good, because I want my fucking childhood to go by faster. Yes, I have shitheaded philosophies.

Irony is so weird. When I was a dipshitted tomboy kid I hated clothes almost as much as I hate Gwar and never understood why my mom always took forever looking in clothing catalogs or clothing racks in the mall. Well now, one of my favorite sayings is, "Shopping is my cardio." So you get the idea.

Vanilla Ice needs a wooden pellet to his head for stealing the beat in the beginning of this song. Freddie Mercury will get you. Someday. He'll haunt you with AIDS and HIV viruses to teach you not to steal his songs.

This entry is dumb I don't know what the hell is going on.


Christina N. @ 4:54 PM