Monday, July 12
I am an extremely boring person. Partially because my parents lock me up in the house like a clincally insane wad of turd.

Eric came over today, watched Pulp Fiction and Futurama. It's funny how people shoot niggers in the face by accident. Especially Phil Lamarr.

My birthday is tomorrow. I sense a boringness so boring, I bet even Nikki Sixx would sit down and do algebra problems. Cuz I'm not sure if Monica's coming either. She said she'd call, but no sign of a call yet. And that was Saturday.

I Love the 90's was a total disappointment. I'd rather watch reruns of Tim Robbins movies. Although he is pretty cool I'd have to say. It's that fucking boring. Don't watch it, kids. It's a fucking boring waste of time.

I seriously need to get out more, I'm terribly dense and still when not high on something. It's inhumane. And my folks always scare me shitless with the threat of another punishment for some pointless-as-Vanilla-Ice reason.

I used to be friends with a girl that only took one shower each week. That's fucking gross when she told me, I'm glad we lost touch.

Must get more jeans. It's a new obsession.

I miss hearing Every Time I Die. My computer is being a piece of Gwar poo and my wallet is being a jar of mustard. Man, I can't even view an image without choosing the right program to open it and to view it with.

Woodstock has been in mind lately. Are there going to be anymore?

My skin has been improving it's mult-colored tannedness. Sadly I'll have to go to Hawaii at the end of this month and turn into a permanently enraged Vietnamese islander who's always on her period.

And if you didn't get that, that means horrible sunburn and everlasting tan.

AXL IS A PUSSY GODDAMMIT.


Christina N. @ 11:31 PM