Saturday, July 17
Fat Joe's t-shirt is so huge it could be used as a king sized bed comforter. He's such a fucking loser, how could he have that many groupies? The most disgusting thing on tv I have ever seen since Avril Lavigne's legs is him performing on MTV's Spring Break on stage with his shirt off sweating like a shiny fatty oily porkroast in the oven.

I've been thinking, it is utterly pathetic that I have gotten grounded just after a mere 3 weeks of being ungrounded. I was planning on going to the mall next Friday, but no hopes at this point.

Can't wait til I get kicked out of the house. Sleepovers at all of you guys' houses! We could make s'mores and have pillow fights while wearing frilly lingerie sleep garments. Well, for you girls. And some guys if you really want.

Jeannie came over today. Watched tons of tv and ate crackers and peanut butter.


Christina N. @ 10:26 PM