Friday, July 2
If you mention the name ABBA just once to me, "Dancing Queen" automatically gets stuck in my head.

Nothing's going on. And I am very bored. I learned that Robert Smith hates The Darkness. That breaks my heart. Well, not really. I enjoy listening to The Darkness no matter what people think of them.

I was watching Footloose on VH1 again last night, and it is really baffling me at the end how they all know those latest 80's dance moves. And yes, I practically remember every line and every person that says the line from I Love the 80's.

Oh yeah we watched Kill Bill too. I knew it was going to be kick ass, cuz that's Quentin Tarantino for you. I learned that Uma Thurman has ugly feet. That's what you get for wearing heels too often.

I broke a piece off of my sister's desk while vaccuuming. That's not good.


Christina N. @ 4:26 PM