Thursday, July 8
Ever since summer started, I've been living practically like a hippie. And I don't think I have to say anything more to that.

I've been noticing, for some reason there's a lot of stuff about Jim Morrison in my room. It's creepy that I never notice anything coming in or out of my room, not mentioning men. Just kidding, I'm no crackwhore.

Alright, on with yesterday. We went shopping at Jersey Gardens and I've never been so fucking spoiled in my life. Now I know what it feels like to be a valley girl. I got to go on this huge ass shopping spree, with my mom paying for all of it. And supposedly that was my birthday present. My most prized purchase was also a very stupid one, according to some conformist assholes. I had to persaude her into paying for that one. Yeah, 20 bucks for a pair of ripped jeans. Hey, they had this beautiful wash on them that normally would never be sold that cheap, usually for 40 dollars or more, and plus, they ripped the holes in the jeans for me already! Great bargain, in my opinion. Cuz I bet if I started ripping my own old jeans, I'd start ripping up myself in the process, cutting my death wish in half the years. Gag me with a spoon!

A whole lot of other shit happened, but I don't feel like getting into boring, tedious details. We spent nearly 9, 9 fucking hours in that Tom-Cruise-forbidden place. My feet were as sore as a bony-assed dominatrix after getting whip, fire, and dick torture. A good note to myself is to always wear sneakers when entering a brand new shopping frontier.

For some strange reason I've always thought of God looking like Tom Cruise. I don't even like Tom Cruise that much. Nor Christians. Kinda like The Kids in the Hall, when I think the fag dies and comes back and is about to go back to heaven, the other fag asks him real quick, "WAIT! WHAT DOES GOD LOOK LIKE?", and he answers, "OPRAH!" Oh man, I love that show. It's a real pity they don't show it anymore. I mean, take some of that Madtv away, put The Kids in the Hall back on.

I wanna go out somewhere. Get away from the sight of my shit smelling room and do something. Doing something is something that I never do. Wow that made no sense but I doubt you'll get the idea.

Oh yeah, I also got Monica's present. It's a Korean bunny stuffed animal thing that's smoking a cigarette. I think she'll like it. Cuz I'm not gonna be trendy and buy her a notebook. Jeez I've gotten like 5 of those already and they've no use to me whatsoever, because they're too pretty write in and I have nothing to write. Doodle satanic drawings, yes. But useful things to read, no.

Birds irritate the shit ouf of me. I leave my window open 24/7 for some fresh air, considering no one would fucking buy an air conditioner. And all through the goddamn morning between the hours of 5 - 11 they're chirping their little eggy feathery asses off and disturbing my much needed sleep cycle. It's like a hundred kindergarteners that decided to set up their playground outside my window and expect me to make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for them and hand out juice boxes. Yeah in hell will I do that or provide a backyard for birds to have sex in. The only thing they're good for is, dinner and eating worms.

Sorry for vegans who just read that.


Christina N. @ 5:12 PM