Saturday, July 10
It's a shame I haven't been listening to Nirvana in such a long long time, cuz I used to listen to their greatest hits thing for so long, I started to see little flannel shirts dancing around in my head.

I'm such a fuckhead, I can never hear out lyrics correctly. Before, I thought Axl was saying in "Welcome to the Jungle", "We got no money, honey, but we got your disease" and put that for the links comment below. I was wrong. The thing is, I listen to a lot of stuff, but can never sound anything out. Seriously, I can't. That was probably the best I could do. My headphones are dying and are starting to get staticky, and I still can't hear the words correctly.

Looks like another night of boredom. No Battle of the Bands for me. I think there's a Knife the Glitter show on the 27th, hopefully Tom Cruise will get that glow stick out of his ass and keep my mom in a good mood. And, we're leaving for vacation the day after, so it's a definite iffy.

My birthday is in 3 days. Woo hoo.

There were a lot of interesting flyers all over New York today to read while stuck in fat-guy-eating-donuts-suddenly-getting-heart-attack induced traffic; I Love the 90's, Pee Wee's Wee Wee, pubic hair and a nation on edge, The Hives, and whole bunch of other lovely stuff to set your eyes on.

You know what I can never get enough of? Small black shirts and jeans. I don't care if I just got 2 new pairs this week, I need MORE.


Christina N. @ 6:22 PM