Tuesday, July 27
In two days we're leaving for Hawaii at 9 in the morning. I don't know what I feel about it. Yeah it is cool and all, but vacationing with your family isn't always the most enjoyable thing. I'm banned from eating seafood there. That's really fucking full of bullshit. I'm also banned from a lot of other things, for the safety sake of others around me.

Meanwhile, I'm missing Knife the Glitter. Oh poo. I think it's the 3rd one this year that I've missed.

Karla just called to see if I could go to the mall with her on Saturday. I wish I could take her to Hawaii with me. Along with a few other suckers who are willing to become bacon.

A dream I had last night gave me another reason to hate animals. There was this annoying fucktart puppy who kept chewing up my ankle but absolutely adored and treated everyone else with dignity and puppy cutieness. It chewed up my heroin vein in my ankle pretty well. Damn canines.

I just could not part with my Led Zeppelin box set. I don't think I'll be able to bring it with me to Hawaii. I just could not stand to bear the pain of our separation. It's done so much for me and I love it to the bottom of my heart. Oh those endless nights with its decadent delicious bluesy pleasure caressing my ear drums.


Christina N. @ 6:45 PM