Wednesday, June 23
My mom's scaring the shit out of me. She said that she's just had enough with the neighbors being such assholes and wants to move somewhere else. Something happened today when she wasn't home when one of the neighbors did something to our property (not vandalism or anything though). She said she's gonna talk to my dad and tell him to find another job and that they want to move when I go to college or something. Well I don't want to go to college probably so we don't have to move and I'll live in the basement puffing the magic dragon all day and watch reruns of Say Anything. But that's another story.

Yeah I don't want to move I don't want to leave some people and if we (or my family only) move to California that's it I'm walking out and crashing at a friend's place I don't give a fuck. Californians are shitheads all they care about are pretty thongs for their orange asses and the next time they're going to take a dip in the orgy hole/pool. I don't get it we've been spending all this shitload of money on rennovating the house we're not even done with it and now she's thinking of moving? Fuck, middle aged women and their mentrual hormones.

She needs to realize that no matter where you go there will always be assholes and there's no such thing as a perfect plastic-up-your-ass town where everyone is nice and honest and reliable and the grass is always green and dogshitless and the dog always shits where its owner tells it to shit.

So anyway, today was the last day of school. The french final was easy as identifying Michael Bolton's ugly ass mullet in a crowd of guys wearing raccoon Davey Crockett hats and after the first block final me and Karla went down to Burger King, when they were still selling breakfast which she didn't want so we walked to Dunkin' Donuts where a bought a shitload of food with a networth of 10 dollars total and it was hella good. Yeah the cashiers couldn't even speak decent english and I was all like, "What? What? What? What? What? Yeah, ok. What? Huh?" Rule to people who are hiring: AT LEAST HIRE PEOPLE WHO SPEAK ENGLISH IN AN ENGLISH SPEAKING COUNTRY. Jeez how the fuck do you expect to sell your products if you can't even negotiate with your customers? Then we went back to Burger King, they were still selling breakfast so we just sat outside and talked and stuff. Went back inside to buy food Jeremy came! Walked back to school and somehow I lost my straw for my lemonade coolatta. I have no idea where the fuck it went.

Yeah then we just sat on the steps in front of the school til Danielle came and left and we checked out this real fucking hot guy and Mel came and soon the day ended and weird but fascinating conversations ensued as people gradually left on their buses. Goddammit Leah still didn't leave me the fuck alone and exposed my box of munchkins til everyone wanted one and well yeah, I ran out. I'm glad I didn't give her my number or said I wanted to hang out in the summer, but I think she'll stalk me anyway and find me somehow. What a shame =/


Christina N. @ 3:15 PM