Tuesday, June 29
Aw man we're gonna have stuffed chicken for dinner can it get any better than that? A 5 foot x 5 foot double fudge brownie cube would be, but that's a whole other fantasy.

Whoa I'm feeling good for once. Is it just cuz of the excitement for dinner? Probably. Other than that I should be feeling shitty. Because no one cares. And no I'm not emo, bitch.

My mom and I were looking at a Frederick's of Hollywood catalog that came in the mail today. God was that kinky stuff hilarious. They got hooker shoes that have 6 inch heels and hooker weed wigs and enough corsets to squeeze all the fat out of Queen Latifah's arm. Yes, just her arm. There aren't enough to fit her waist. That stuff is so trashy I don't know how Paris Hilton's wardrobe could beat that. God her clothes barely have any fabric at all I'm surprised she just doesn't wrap tissue paper around her pubes and her entire closet could probably fit in one of those fanny packs that 40 year old business men on their weekends would wear around their stomachs along with their dayglo colored jogging gear.

I think I'm growing an Every Time I Die fetish. Soon enough I'll be buying all their cds in one day and start trashing my room with insane asian angst.


Christina N. @ 3:45 PM