Monday, June 21
I can't stop listening to Stone Temple Pilots. For a long while I forgot how much I loved them. I watching the video for "Sourgirl" for the first time ever when it premiered on MTV. I was around 9 that time? It was always a guilty pleasure for me to listen to cuz children are horrible mean bastardly fucktards and made fun of you for listening to such un-poppy stuff and expect you to listen to the Spice Girls or Backstreet Boys or some shit like that. Haha the way Scott moved in that video always fascinated me and his voice is so hot it makes you swoon. Well not me, I don't swoon. But Sarah Michelle Gellar does. I hate that bitch anyway but that video was still cool. And those evil rabbit Teletubbies with the watermelon constipated faces just put the whole thing together.

At dinner somehow me and my mom got into this weird conversation about plastic surgery then to how flat her ass is. And then to some french prostitute who got 6 pound boob implants and died from all the excess silicone. I wish she wasn't pms-ing all the time. It was in vietnamese. I bet you kids woulda liked to hear that. Considering it lasted about an hour and a half while I was trying to stuff food in my mouth and speak at the same time.

I have a good feeling I might be able to go to the mall this week.


Christina N. @ 5:49 PM