Sunday, June 20
I am very bored and cold. It was like 90 degrees before and now it's like 50. Meteorology can go lick a toilet. TV on Sundays is so fucking boring I'd rather read an alegebra textbook. Okay, maybe not. But you should get the idea. We just had fried soft-shelled crabs for dinner and for some reason they're making me feel sick as fuck. They taste pretty damn good but I bet if I ate the usual amount (which is around 9) I'd be puking my guts, intestines, liver, even my kidneys out. Sheesh I think my stomach's being a crankypants again. I'm so bored and there's nothing to eat so I'm just rambling on random shit.

Oh yeah no school tomorrow for me. No finals. I might've come anyway to hang out or something but who the fuck wants to hang out with me so I'll just skip the whole fucking day and sleep the whole thing through. Hell I think I'll wake up at 1:00 or something and just watch TV for the rest of the day or something. If my folks weren't so asian and cared about grades so much I'd just not take any finals at all they're pointless and we don't remember shit at all. Unless, teachers put more sexual innuendos into their teaching maybe I'd remember a useful thing or two. Wouldn't learning be easier for you if it were that way?

Today in New York, bad when we went to the doctor's and good when we just went shopping around and eating. Which is practically the opposite of before. Fuck, I have to go back in 3 weeks. And we BETTER eat in Little Italy cuz it's killing me all the little restuarants in the streets look so cute and appetizing it makes me want to grow up faster and move to the actual Italy sooner.

Uranium is such a shitty show. First of all, the host fucking as a goddamn studded boot up her ass and doesn't know shit about anything. Most of the bands they play suck (probably cuz I don't like death metal and the bands think they kick so much ass and think they are actually gonna raise hell upon the world or something) and I'm glad Velvet Revolver screwed the whole thing up cuz they didn't really want to do the interview and I can't believe Juliya said she might make out with Slash. Maybe I heard that wrong, but if she did really say that, a Slowpoke is more sane than her. Even I am more sane than her.

I really wanna see Spinal Tap. Along with a bunch of other movies. But money's running short and I need to buy Monica a late birthday present cuz she's one of the few people who actually deserve one.


Christina N. @ 9:21 PM