Sunday, June 27
I've been doing a lot of thinking lately, or maybe just moping around, if I'd be a crappy girlfriend or not. I probably will, cuz I've cheated on a whole lot of people including my parents and even my friends. Hey actually I've done that to pretty much everyone which adds to the fact that I'm an extremely shitty person. It's surprising that people still want to hang out with me anyway? I hate the fact that up to a certain point in a relationship - friends, family, guy, acquaintances, whatever - I start to hate something about them and treat them like shit. And then I eventually get over it and hopefully I'll still think of them in a positive way, but then the negative things keep coming back. It's a goddamn horrible and irritating habit that I can't get rid of. You must be thinking, Christina is so full of shit.

I can't think of a single person that I haven't done this to, and apologizing is not one of my strongpoints. I'm sorry, kids. Sorry for lying and cheating and most of all being an arrogant shithead.


Christina N. @ 9:53 PM