Wednesday, June 30
I just learned a while ago that I have a grand uncle who was a crackhead turned heroin addict then turned dead from heroin. You see, he sold his belongings for money to buy it then eventually ran out of belongings, and the strength to go out and steal things to sell ran out also. Then he died of an overdose eventually. Looks like I'm not the only one who sucks at life here.

Today went to Jeannie's house and watched movies and stuff. The new Texas Chainsaw Massacre was dumb, but rather entertaining to say the least. I can't believe people actually thought that whole story was true. It is true, like 10% of it. What shitheads people can be, and I'm talking about the filmmakers too. Some folks actually had the shit scared out of them and believe the Hollywood made up crap. I pity the fool. Although I do want to see the original one, that looks more promising.

Sean Penn kicks ass he's so underrated. And Mystic River is one hell of a good movie. It's just not one that you could watch over and over, cuz it's gets really slow. We rented Kill Bill, but hey it's a Tarantino film of course I know it's gonna be good so I'll just watch it later. Haha this time when I was watching it, I kept thinking about Kevin Bacon and Sean Penn's brother, Chris Penn, having been in the movie Footloose. So everytime anyone made a real serious face and was about to cry or scream or something, I'd hear the Footloose theme start to play in my head. Footloose, footloose, kick off your Sunday shoes! XD

Oh god last night's Family Guy was sick. Stewie breast-feeding off of Peter and then picking a strand of hair out of his mouth and coughing. Remind me never to have children with a man who'll eventually get old and fat and develop man-boobs. I'll probably die at age 30 anyway so I shouldn't worry.

Exactly 2 weeks til my birthday! Ah, the wonders of adolescent puberty.

The MC5 were on the Late Late Show With Craig Kilborn last night. Quite frankly I think the performance sucked. By sucked I mean the two singers. Ever since the original singer went dead they never had a permanent one and just hired guest stars or something. I think they should hire better guest stars.


Christina N. @ 9:48 PM