Wednesday, June 9
I've got to make a new layout for this. I've got an uploader and host so yippee =D

So, things have been getting worse. Except for a few things, but bad things just really piss me off.

Haha that last sentence was really dumb.

Anyway, no Knife the Glitter on Friday. (how many times have I typed Knife the Glitter today?) Pissed off-ness and boring-ness.

Saturday, more pissed off-ness and boring-ness. Going to my dad's friend's daughter's birthday party. I hate kids. My dream is to make homicide legal and beat them with baseball bats. Anytime I want, as much as I want.

When is my mom gonna do the fucking laundry? I put my light blue jeans in the hamper over a week ago, and they still haven't come back. Come on, only I'm allowed to delay things for weeks on end in this household.


Christina N. @ 9:23 PM