Thursday, June 24
I AM OFFICIALLY UNGROUNDED! =D

In addition to that, I am going to the mall tomorrow. Guys, I'm joining you at last! XD

In other news, went to the doctor's today for a checkup. I despise going to the doctor more than having a glimpse at a photo of Michael Bolton, but this new doctor is hot. I mean sexy hot. I'm serious. God it was so awkward why can't my mom get me an old lady doctor cuz that wouldn't be so embarassing. I mean, no one's ever embarassed in front of their grandma, are they? Anyway, yeah I have a hot doctor and when he was hearing my heart I hope it wasn't pumping too fast or something god hormones are dumb especially when you're a teenager. I was SO relieved it wasn't one of those checkups where they make you take your clothes off and well, you know the rest. When he was checking my reflexes with that funny hammmer thing I kept laughing it was weird.


Christina N. @ 5:16 PM