Friday, May 21
Whoa a bug flew into the window at 40 mph and bounced back off with a weird noise. Hahaha.

Mr. Stead just lent me his Led Zeppelin box set for the weekend. Yes, the huge ass 70 or 100 dollar or so one with the crop circles on the cover. It's like every impoverished Zeppelin fan's dream. 4 discs, plenty of hours of pleasure =D

Today was dandy. The only ass who bothered me today was Corey. That ass licking Jesus cross humper could stick his penis onto a power saw table for all I care. He thinks I can't use the goddamn spotwelder. That would be like saying I don't know I'm a goddamn asian or saying that Michael Bolton was a sexy man. And he tried to shake my hand, I was thinking, "fuck off I don't want to touch your rabid hand that you used as toilet paper."

Good Will Hunting is one hell of a good movie after all. And I doubt that Ben Affleck and Matt Damon really wrote the entire script. Who gives a fuck, it's a good movie.

Wow Leah asked me if she could copy off my bio homework. I said no. She offered gum, still no. She offered a dollar, hell yes! Then she asked for it back at lunch, of course I said no.

In art I just sat there braindead organizing the stencil collection for approximately an hour and a half. Yeah, by color and topic on the plastic sheet. Easter, Spring, Halloween, cars, airplanes, street signs, houses, trains, pink, yellow, blue, green, orange. It was the highlight of my day.

In french we went to the library before lunch. To take quizzes that were on the internet. Woo hoo. Talked to Kane online on the computer.

Lunch. Haha. Eric looks so emo with my sweater on. Yeah then after the second half of french and I come down the stairs, out the door of the stairwell minding my own business the next thing I knew was BOOM! crashed into the garbage can. Then I realized it was Eric. At first I was like, who the fuck was that asshole walkin into me like that? And then I was like, oh it's you haha. I don't think I have ever had that kind of expression of shock on my face before in my entire life. lol

I wanna go to the mall with Britt Jamie Gracey and Nat but obviously my mom is on her period again. Actually she always is. Or acts like it. I can't go. I'll be very bored. I'll feel like I missed out on a lot. Which I have for the past 5 years. And Lauren's birthday party is comin up, I probably won't be able to go to that either :(

Added to that, Diana wants me to go to the Wharton library on Monday to work on our project with Denise. Holy shit I'm not as hesitant to do this project. Something's definitely wrong, I haven't been as hungry either =/ Anyway, I probably won't be able to go there either. Yeah a fucking library in fucking small ass 2 mile x 1 mile town. My mom doesn't trust me outside the house. No one should. Get me some crack and there goes a telephone pole.

Yeah so what if I type a lot. I have no life. And don't be surprised if there's going to be at least 2 more posts today.


Christina N. @ 6:24 PM