Thursday, May 13
Kind of ran out of things to say, so I'll just copy and paste from the livejournal:

Wow I can't believe it. I did my work in school today.

I'm almost done with my David Bowie calligraphy thing, it's so hot. And by the way, it's hanging in Mrs. Van's room on the wall against the computers. GO AND MARVEL AT IT.

Lunch was dandy, no one bothered me. Or at least what I could remember.

I got the answers for the history shit right in front of me for the past half hour, and still haven't reworded them for myself.

I actually used power tools in metalshop. And Corey that rabbi fucking dipshit who could stick his penis into a lathe for all I care bothered me again. Jeez he couldn't even be able to get it on with a monkey. Like the guy who started AIDS. I feel sorry for the monkey.

Angelica came over again with me after school to work on the history shit. My sister was walking around outside the house looking all weird. Turns out that we were all locked out. The fucking garage remote wouldn't work, and neither of us had the key to any of the doors. I had keys for the REGULAR door but not the STORM DOOR and the key to the garage which is IN the garage. Man my parents are such dumb shits. Yeah so after we begged the neighbor to give us water (haha reminds me of Oliver Twist for some reason) we sat on the steps in front of the house and looked at the mail, which was 2 Victoria's Secret catalogs and a Frederick's of Hollywood one. Well not the sister of course. Did we look weird or what? Not that we already do anyway. Yeah, we finally got inside after my dad had to come home all the way from work wherever that is and finally got the cheesecake we were craving for.

Went to Burger King, bought fries and walked her to the school, where her mom picked her up from there. Since the chorus kids were puttin on a little concert there, I decided to drop in and do some friends a favor for a bit before walking back home. Couldn't get in. 3 DOLLARS TO SIT AND WATCH PEOPLE SING. Damn the only money I had was the dollar I found on the ground. Sheesh.

They got some kinky shit in Frederick's of Hollywood.

Does anyone agree with me that Groucho Marx looks scary as hell?


Christina N. @ 10:28 PM