Sunday, May 2
I'm not feeling so great right now. Maybe it's cuz my mom bought the super spicy salsa for nachos, my pollen-meter is way up, or maybe it's just cuz I really gotta take a piss.

Oh great, dentist appointment tomorrow after school. They gotta clean my teeth. Too bad it isn't during school, cuz I don't wanna fucking have to put up with everyone's fucking bullshit. I hate B days. I'm just not the same. That's the day I have all my classes with the retards in them. The ones who bother me with their pointless glomping after their crushes whom they have no chance with or the ones who constantly make perverted jokes in my face or the ones who just fucking piss me off. I won't mention any names, cuz apparently people read this, and I will apparently piss them off.

Quite a lot happened this week I guess. Well more than usual that is. But for now I'll just bore myself and you on how drained I am now, since the caffeine buzz died away.

Pretty scared at the moment, I think I hear my mom slamming things in the kitchen. She's most likely pissed at something I did. Oh dear that is not good.

School tomorrow is gonna suck. Really suck. To shorten it for you, all first 3 blocks are fucking drop dead boring. Lunch is alright, not as good as lunch on A days. Second half of french I'll probably take an after lunch siesta. Oh god metalshop. Mr. Stead is awesome and all and Heather and Trish and Karla and Shawn are cool, but everyone else I either just don't consider at all or just consider as a fucking shithead.

I need someone to get drunk with and tell them all the weird things I've ever needed to tell someone, so then they'll forget about it. Hahaha I remember I brought Hennessey and Heineken to school once, and I was sittin next to my friend. Or at least she sort of was my friend I think. And this guy kept shooting rubber bands at her, and since she has a very serious (perhaps clinical) temper problem, she took my Heineken bottle from my bag and started beating his head with it. You betcha, it gets serious. Then she starts chasing him down the hallway. With my bottle! Hahaha that was the most jacked up fight I've ever seen first hand.

And Eric if you're ever reading this, IT'S A VASE.


Christina N. @ 5:05 PM