Sunday, May 2
I smell like soap now. Isn't that awesome.

I keep having the same part of "Light My Fire" playing over and over in my head. It's the ultimate pothead song.

No social outgoing today. No interesting entry. So I'll recap this entire week. Or at least what I could remember of it.


RECAPitulate.

wednesday.
Very grungy day. I looked stoned the whole time. Went to the library for lit class, just sat there looking at Gourmet magazine. They got some hella good cakes in there.

Oh yeah during lunch my mouth was seriously fucking dry from eating chex mix and four reese's peanut butter cups in first block. It is so not fun when you can't swallow salty food.

thursday.
Eric came over after school, that was fun. Watched tv, ate dinner, walked around the block and stuff, you know. And the neighbors. I hate the goddamn neighbors. I'm always surprised about how much they know about me. So guess what more they know about me. Jeez why won't they leave me the fuck alone? I mean, I don't go looking through their windows while they're havin sex. So don't fucking look out the window when I'm hangin outside! There were probably other times when they pull me outta my daydreaming business while walking home from school or something and wanna talk, and how the fuck do they know almost every friend of mine who comes at the door or walks down the street with me. I swear someday, I'll make my own Paris Hilton/Pam and Tommy tape of them. Lesbian, gay, bi, whatever. Revenge for invading my life. Not that I really have one anyway. But they invade the puny pathetic one I do have.

friday.
Still embarassed about how much I blinked that day. Can't help if I'm deprived of sleep. Lunch was cool. Forgot what happened, but it was cool.

saturday.
Yeah, the library thing. Mother didn't know we went to the mall and I got on a caffeine high.

today.
Ate, cleaned, ate, did homework, ate, did homework, showered, and here I am.


Man that was a boring post.


Christina N. @ 10:36 PM