Thursday, May 27
Haven't been updating this lately, probably cuz no one reads it. And they probably don't read it cuz they don't know that you could really comment on it without having to be a member.

Homework sucks. That's why I don't do it.

Summer's gonna be boring. I'll hate it.

My tumor on my arm has gotten bigger. And more disgusting. Ask me and I'll let you touch it.

Kazaa is really starting to suck. Some songs are screwed up when they're downloaded and sound like some foreign alien language sucking on a pipe.

In addition to wanting to see Knife the Glitter, I also gotta see Gotlieb and Bad Haircut. And Velvet Revolver too, but that's way out of the question.

I was very bored today, talked even less than usual. Haha Leah was absent, what a painless in the ass day. Which means absolutely no people bothered me today. Well Corey that bed sheet humping dumb fuck who could stick his penis into a pencil sharpener for all I care gave me a fucking command to put his goddamn toolbox up on the shelf cuz he's too fucking short from crouching down and humping already dog-pissed-on fire hydrants.

This weekend is still undecided, since people are also unsure of what they're gonna do. Hey it's a rare chance that my mom leaves and I'm left somewhere. With no supervision. Monday, Memorial Day though, I'll probably have to stay home. Great.

Oh yeah yesterday, the little elementary art show in Copeland. Ended up not finding my beloved history teacher who persecutes 6th graders. I got free cookies though. Those were good. Saw Seth there, that hurt my eyes. Haha, not really.

Yeah that's it. I'm done boring you kids.


Christina N. @ 7:05 PM