Monday, May 31
copied from the livejournal:

I saw a spanish guy in a gas station with a mullet today. That was awesome.

Yeah, I'm still pissed that I couldn't go to the show yesterday.

This morning the demon lady woke me up at fucking 9 AM to go eat breakfast at some place in East Hanover or something. They weren't open til 10:30. So, she called up her and the father's friends and invited them to eat at this other place down where they live in Boundbrook. 45 fucking minutes away, and we drove there. That restaurant was closed too. So all of us went to this other place called The Dynasty. The food was exceptionally tasty. I want more. I didn't lift my head up from stuffing food in my mouth for about 20 minutes. That's a record.

Then we went back to the father's friend's house. I played billiards alone again. Then again I'm always alone so whatever. I think I'm losing my skill at pool, or maybe it's just the fact that I hadn't stepped out of the house all weekend until this morning. That's very sad.

Whoa I just noticed that this entire entry is about 5 times more than what I've actually spoken all day.


Christina N. @ 4:16 PM