Friday, April 2
Why did I create three new screen names and haven't used any one of them yet? If you see one of these names online sometime, it'll most likely be Christina:

WhipItGOOD05
HIGHfidelity05
bungH0LYo

And what does that third one mean if you haven't guessed already? IM it to find out.

Hmmm, today was a spiffy day. I'm in a writey mood at the moment, so I'll drone on and on about today.

First block Mr. Finkie (hahaha Vi's term) was absent due to some emergence I guess so we had a sub. Then I went on one of my 20 minute "bathroom" breaks. Visited Brittany and Jeannie in one art room, and Laura and Eric in the other. It so obviously took me a long time to get back to class, and no one said anything. Haha.

Uhhh second block....new seats new groups....both pretty decent. Dominique is funny, he walked in front of Katrina at her desk and squeezed his ass on purpose XD LOL

Lunch was cool, hung out with the kids and yet again my asianness was made fun of haha. Eric called me a crazy asian again, dammit being asian sucks. And how many times have I said that to myself already?

Third block was the same as usual, crazy. Jeremy stabbed me with a safetypin =/ And that video about the pregnancy and birth and shit. Oh god that was probably THE only thing I have ever looked away at and cringed in horrific agony. That's it, no kids for me. Yeah, you guessed it. Jeremy went on about how happy he had a penis again and pissing me off thanks a lot!

Fourth block. Boring. The guiltiness was comin on cuz we worked in partners to answer this packet of questions on Great Expectations and Lauren answered most of them without my useless help. Cuz I was hungry and took another "bathroom" break and went to buy food. Then she wrote stuff all over my lit book that I didn't want there, which I later put my fingers on to pick up the book, and ending up with graphite shit all over my fingers from crossing everything out with MY OWN PENCIL. Talk about dumbass.


Christina N. @ 5:50 PM