Friday, April 30
Whoa I just noticed that the background is the same picture as my livejournal icon. That is so hardcore.

Today I totally looked like the typical stoner. My eyes were half open the entire day and my blinking rate was approximately 20 blinks per second. The pollen rate was way high fucking up, and so was my sneezing rate. I'm like a tired-ness meter and a pollen-meter. The more tired I am, the more I blink. The higher the pollen count in the air, the more I sneeze.

There is nothing more scary than my mom in a bad mood. There is nothing more scary than my mom. Yeah, she was having a bad day and when she got home lookin all pissed and yelling and shit and I swore, swore, SWORE, that she was fucking pissed about something stupid that I did. I was thinking, "Oh shit which thing did I do is she angry at this time?" It's not unusual for someone in this family to blame something bad on moi. If there's a broken oven with a cabbage patch kid burning inside, everyone says, "Christina did it!", if there's a dead animal spewing out its guts everywhere on the lawn, everyone says, "Christina did it!", if the entire basement is covered in asbestos dust, everyone says, "Christina did it!". Sheesh, isn't there such thing as trust anymore?


Christina N. @ 9:45 PM