Monday, April 19
Today Dillon jokingly said I smelled like weed. I wonder where that came from =/

Had too many nachos, now I can't eat dinner.

Bored so I'll take you on another walkthrough of another one of my crappy days:

First block - health. Ew. The teacher assigned my seat behind Leah, in the corner by the window. She always makes herself look like a fool, what an odd one she is. But who am I to say that, I'm as bizarre as bizarre can be. We watched When a Man Loves a Woman, a Meg Ryan movie whom she's an alocholic, hence health class. Sheesh I saw that movie already and it kinda bored me, not one of my most favorite romances. Oh god you know those hot jeans with the big ass belt attached to them? Well I was sittin my ass down real low on the chair and when I moved to get more comfortable the leather rubbed against the plastic chair and made a fart sound and that was embarassing haha I hope no one thought it was a real one or anything. It happened twice haha damn pants.

Ummm second block, boring as usual. Just sat there half the class looking around and listening to Led Zeppelin. Rich was like, "GET BACK TO WORK!", and I'm like, "No." Haha whatever.

I SWEAR Mr. Rosenberg has an identical twin. Back in Copeland the teachers talked about him a lot. And his identical twin. And now people are telling me he does have a twin, the other Mr. Rosenberg, and they look nothing alike. What the fuck?? Maybe it's the toxic fumes coming from the Copeland Pond that made me think the wrong thing.

FRENCH. EW. BORING. Very surprised I actually listened to the teacher's lesson today. Then after lunch for about 15 minutes or so played with a dollar bill the whole time. Yes, it was a frog, a square, a coke straw, a long coke straw, a chinese hat, and half an airplane.

Lunch, paid a dollar for a shitty warm, tasteless, stale bagel. Couldn't stand the first bite it was so shitty. Can't believe Cathleen actually accepted my offer of taking it. Yeah there were a lot of hookers outside, wearing their so-called "skirts" that barely cover their asses and walking around on the asphalt barefoot. Jeez the doors looked like the entrance to a whore house.

Uhhh didn't do anything in metalshop again, except taking another 10 minute bathroom break. Talked to Karla, blah blah Corey's an asshole and can suck Michael Bolton's dick for all I care, blah blah blah.

And I still own Kane as My White Guy.


Christina N. @ 6:55 PM