Tuesday, April 20
Pretty interesting day. Learned that hotdogs were made from leftover cow parts that weren't the steak and beef and such in history, had no idea what the hell was going on in algebra, and Katrina was goin on about her lip or whatever and if you pulled it would it stretch on forever or just rip off. The teacher had to help me with my work, and he was like, "What's the square root of 4?", and I'm like, "16". Well excuse me for mishearing it and thinking he asked me what's 4 squared.

Lunch was crazy. Ferris's nasty big black penis and the emo mosh pit. Haha Brittany's idea, "DON'T SLIP AND DIE ON THE TEARS!" Molly ate most of my fries so I was hungry the rest of the time and all during bio. And after bio I practically ran to the cafeteria to the vending machines my appetite is that important to me. In lit while opening the bag of chips I guess I bothered some people with the crackling noise. Damn foil it makes too much noise and gets all greasy and shit from your fingers which got greasy from the chips.

Oh no the demon lady says bed time, how lame is that?


Christina N. @ 9:01 PM