Wednesday, April 21
Ouch my back hurts, and I don't know why.

LISTEN TO TELEVISION GODDAMMIT

Seriously, practically no one knows that band. Nor that they kick ass. I was ripping pages out of issues of Rolling Stone from the art room and found some articles on them. Yeah, I know Rolling Stone sucks now but it was either work, or eat my hash brown and Crunch bar and look at magazines and listen to Led Zeppelin. Guess which one I picked.

You know what was embarassing? I think I smelled like sweat today and that was definitely not cool. That's what you get for walking all the way to the fucking school wearing a sweater and a fucking leather jacket while carrying a goddamn backpack and umbrella, and no I didn't want my mom to drive me cuz she was obviously having some weird middle age mood swing this morning.

Jeremy looked like a crackhead today, he was jittering like a freak from eating I think like 5 packs of caffeine-gum before coming to school? Hahaha whatever.

In health we finished the movie and started talking about alcoholism. Also known as my future cause of death. Leah kept bothering me like every 5 minutes and asked, "What happened?" Well what the fuck did you just see? I told you she's an odd one alright.

Vi asked me really loud when I was talking to Eric in the hallway if I wanted to get laid. Jeez that's probably the stupidest question to ask me, since I state that in almost every entry in my depressing and pathetic livejournal. Well that's Vi for ya, her and her "HARDCORE PREP" t-shirt she was wearing haha sheesh.

Oh yeah read in an article from one of those art room Rolling Stone's that the Sex Pistols played their last show ever in August or something and Johnny Rotten yelled "FUCK OFF!" to the booing crowd. What the fuck is with that? And by that I'm talking about their last show ever? Oh yeah and why the fuck was the crowd booing at them? True, he has gone a bit um, let's say, softcore? over the years. Haha I don't know I can't find the right word. Or maybe since Sid wasted his ass to death they officially suck? No that's dumb I don't know much about them since after that Sid and Nancy "did-I-shoot-my-ass-off-with-heroin-and-kill-my-girlfriend-Nancy-and-dumped-her-in-the-bathtub-or-not" incident. Or maybe it was coke or somethin and not heroin, I forgot. Shame on me. Yeah, it is their last show ever so I probably have no chance at all for the rest of my life to see them perform. What a pity. Or maybe they'll be stupid and have a reunion tour again, even if they did say it was their last show ever.

Um still got more to say about random crap, but am hungry and have to do neverwork and you're probably bored anyway.


Christina N. @ 5:35 PM