Wednesday, April 21
Okay one more post before I offically cool down and go to bed. I wonder why I still leave the comment thing here, even if the only people who ever commented on my crap were Vi and Leslie. And once this other middle aged guy whom I have never met commented. What a loser I am.

Oh good my hand isn't shaking anymore, it's stiff. Now my foot is shaking.

Been listening to A LOT of Zeppelin lately. Don't know why. (by the way, Norah Jones sucks) I currently have "Since I've Been Loving You" stuck in my head. Thanks to Mr. Stead for letting me borrow his cd and hearing that song for the first time, and then listening to it over and over until it becomes an earworm such as now and driving my sanity way from my useless asshole mind. It sounds like some weird overly-dramatic soap opera jam that only saps would watch. But then again I'm a sap too and this song kicks ass so fuck off.

Getting real tired, I'm out.


Christina N. @ 10:11 PM