Thursday, April 1
Ok here's some stuff I just typed in my livejournal. Why was it typed there first? Beats me.

Hmmm......today in metalshop I was doing sissy work and making rings. Yeah with the alcohol lamp and wax and shit. I got bored and was playing with the flame on the alcohol lamp and noticed a paper towel on the table. Suddenly a light bulb went on above my head. I ripped a piece of the paper towel off, rolled it up, lit the end, and made a joint. Yeah there isn't anything in it, but it really looked like a genuine marijuana smoke. Shawn told me to smoke it, and it worked! Or at least smoke blew out of it and looked like a real joint. XD I was laughing my ass off even though it was only a rolled up piece of paper towel with the end lit up.

Then a loser copied me and started trying to make his own and ruined the whole idea.


Christina N. @ 9:40 PM