Thursday, April 8
Looks like my man Prince is in some shit right now:

PRINCE SUED: A Minnesota college student is suing Prince, alleging that the rock star's bodyguard assaulted him just for snapping a photo. Apparently, when Prince got off a flight at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport on Dec. 29, the shutterbug's approach was met with a "threatening" rebuff by Prince's handler. Natch, this left the guy "stunned and humiliated," anxious and unable to sleep, and, apparently, badly strapped for cash. - Courtesy of tvguide.com

I think the assaulting thing just for taking a picture is crap, but the second reason is pretty dumb. Wow the dude can't sleep cuz of a bodyguard threatened him? Hahaha I'm assuming he's a queer? Sorry, that was rude.

Tvguide obviously isn't the greatest source for music events and shit, but I just went there to plan out my boring-life-night-ritual and stumbled upon the headline.


Christina N. @ 5:18 PM