Sunday, April 25
I feel a tide of bad karma coming on. It's like that Al Bundy thing, when good things happen to him they're always followed by events that are equally BAD. The better those things were, the worse the bad things were. If the good things were moderately good, the bad things are moderately bad. You get the idea. Since last week was exceptionally good I've got to admit, this week is going to be a real fucking hellhole. I'll state some reasons why. And there will obviously be more coming up, I just don't know what.

Eric's gone to Florida.

I'm feeling sick.

I pissed off my ever temperamental mom again.

We're starting a new unit in math class. (no really, that is bad)

I have absolutely no plans or goals to accomplish, no reasons to do anything, no motivation to do anything significant.


last night.
Watched Almost Famous. What a fucking good movie. I remember when I was younger and watching Access Hollywood and the Oscars or Golden Globes and that shit, and they would never stop talking about that movie and I'd always be like, "Shut the fuck up about that movie I don't give a flying fuck, get to something else!" Yeah I was that much of a shithead to judge it and not knowing anything about it. I thought it was some boring ass drama that only people who love to cry would watch. Turns out it's totally different and way better than what my shitheadedness thought.

Cameron Crowe directed it, he toured with Zeppelin!


Christina N. @ 10:02 AM