Friday, April 16
Hmmm nothing to talk about really. Today, cleaned and waxed my mom's goddamn Nissan Maxima all by myself. How fun. Reminds me of that Karate Kid thing, wax on, wax off. I saw the second one so many times I can't even stand thinking about it. Hilary Swank having hissyfits and aggravating Mr. Miyagi and the bowling monks, sheesh.

yesterday.
Baked cookies that tasted like shit. Thanks to my mom telling me to leave them in the oven for too long. They weren't even circles. Damn it how is someone supposed to make cookies when a 45 year old red haired asian with bulging eyes is eating potato chips and laughing and yelling at you over your shoulder? Fuck she didn't even buy the sprinkles for the sugar cookies, so they were just plain and bitter cuz of the burnt-ness. One looked like diarrhea cuz my mom just plopped a bunch of the dough onto the cookie sheet. I don't know why she didn't even bother to fix it. Thanks goodness I didn't have to eat that one.

Yeah, that's the only thing that was the least bit worth writing about that happened yesterday.

Oh my report card came, I failed bio, haha. Got a 95 in metalshop. Which is really surprising, since I've only finished one project in the entire 3rd quarter anyway.

anywayz.
I wonder if I'm still grounded. Lauren's been aching me to try to get myself not grounded so we could hang out sometime. And I've been aching to go see a Knife the Glitter show, even if I don't know any dates, just for the hell of seeing a Knife the Glitter show. It's just some random feeling that's been aching me.

Exceptionally hungry right now. NARF!


Christina N. @ 10:02 PM